Our Current Services & Hours (updated 6/1)
Our centers are currently open the following days and times for the month of June:
Minneapolis: Open Tuesday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Closed Mondays)
Richfield: Open Monday- Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closing at 4:00 p.m. the week of June 1)
Rochester: Open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closing at 4:00 p.m. the week of June 1)
Saint Paul: Open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closing at 4:00 p.m. the week of June 1)
Please contact the office nearest you by phone or text to inquire about specific services available at this time. Pregnancy testing appointments may be scheduled online, however other appointments need to be booked by phone or text. We have also compiled a comprehensive list of community resources to serve your family during this time.
Additionally, we are taking precautions to sanitize and screening all staff and clients before providing services. The health and well being of our clients is our top priority as well as ensuring that our volunteers and staff are healthy too. In order to ensure these standards, we are responding in the following ways:
- We are sanitizing all surfaces that are frequently touched after every appointment. We continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness within our centers and pay close attention to disinfecting all surfaces possible.
- All clients and staff will be asked to wear a mask for the duration of their visit. Masks will be available for those who do not have their own.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and encourage clients to wash hands before their appointments.
- We are also asking anyone who is currently experiencing any symptoms including respiratory, fever, cough, congestion, etc. to see a medical provider and we will ask them to not attend their appointment and instead reschedule for a later time. This is any person, whether client or the child(ren) of clients, family members, etc.
- We will ask you to reschedule if our staff notices a patient experiencing any cold like symptoms or illness.
- Any staff or volunteer experiencing virus symptoms will be asked to stay home.